Event Parkour

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
On behalf of DoPA I would like to announce our newest Parkour Event!

Parkour will take place in Troutman on November 2, 2020 at 6 PM, EST

There are a couple of rules you should know. (These will be recited at the event as well.)

How it works:

There are 5 stages to the parkour; Green, Light Blue, Dark Blue, Purple, and Red.

Each of the 6 athletes will receive 4 tries at the parkour. (The athletes will take turns.) Whenever an athlete clears a stage for the first time, 400 krunas will be added to their prize pool. This means that, yes, everybody is eligible for a prize. This means everyone who participates is eligible for 2000 krunas. If you’re struggling to make a living and are adept at parkour, this event is for you!

Commentary will be given by Ianhead1.

Rules:

Elytras are not allowed.

Shooting or punching another athlete to try to sabotage is strictly prohibited.

Only drugs such as Docweed which restore your health will be permitted for use.

Leg Splints will be provided if you are injured doing the course. (DoPA Will not be held responsible for any injuries and will not provide insurance for any other injuries sustained.)

If by any chance you miss a jump and land somewhere else in the parkour, don’t worry; you haven’t technically failed the parkour until you fall all the way to the bottom!

Only 6 athletes will be permitted to partake in the event. If you are interested, reply to this thread with:
“I, [IGN], wish to partake in the parkour event."

See you at the course!

Last edited:

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
Courtesy of a donation by BuyVerity875681, everyone is now eligible for up to 2000 krunas each!

Qcumbers

Citizen
Banned
i
On behalf of DoPA I would like to announce our newest Parkour Event!

Parkour will take place in Troutman on November 2, 2020 at 6 PM, EST

There are a couple of rules you should know. (These will be recited at the event as well.)
(1 Spot Remaining)

How it works:

There are 5 stages to the parkour; Green, Light Blue, Dark Blue, Purple, and Red.

Each of the 6 athletes will receive 4 tries at the parkour. (The athletes will take turns.) Whenever an athlete clears a stage for the first time, 400 krunas will be added to their prize pool. This means that, yes, everybody is eligible for a prize. This means everyone who participates is eligible for 2000 krunas. If you’re struggling to make a living and are adept at parkour, this event is for you!

Commentary will be given by Ianhead1.

Rules:

Elytras are not allowed.

Shooting or punching another athlete to try to sabotage is strictly prohibited.

Only drugs such as Docweed which restore your health will be permitted for use.

Leg Splints will be provided if you are injured doing the course. (DoPA Will not be held responsible for any injuries and will not provide insurance for any other injuries sustained.)

If by any chance you miss a jump and land somewhere else in the parkour, don’t worry; you haven’t technically failed the parkour until you fall all the way to the bottom!

Only 6 athletes will be permitted to partake in the event. If you are interested, reply to this thread with:
“I, [IGN], wish to partake in the parkour event."

See you at the course!
qcumbers would like to do it