Department of Construction
Department of Construction
Donator
P_Gabor
P_Gabor
PropertyInspector
Welcome everyone!

Introduction:
My name is Gabor and I'm seeking for one of the Parliament seats.
I have been playing on BusinessCraft since late March. I have gathered over 15 days of playtime and a lot of experience. Correctly I hold the following positions: Senior Property Inspector, Environmental Manager and Helper.
I am an open-minded person and I am not against anything that you, or other MPs would bring up given it has reasonable ground.
I was not sure whether to run or not but Koalition poached me to, so here we are.
My goals for term 24:
  • Improve player experience (both new and old ones')
  • Add QoL changes to help the OG players
  • Improved transportation across the map
  • Help players find property they want to call home
  • Spice up underutilized areas of the Capital
  • Introduce more criminal RP aspect to the game while not taking anything away from the Free Guys (like me)
  • Focus on cooperation rather then solo work
How do I plan to achieve my goals:
  • Add toggle-able chat notifications that would only show up for specific players only. I.e.:not all players want to see the notification directed to the New Players. I would like to work together with the DoE and Staff team to make this feature work.
  • Adding 'bank cards' so players would be able to use the money in the bank for some extra fee payed to the Government Balance with the help of the DoE.
  • Adding weekly and monthly bus tickets to purchase for a set price that would practically make transportation cheaper. Putting down new bus stops inside the Capital city going to other public places (main bus station)
  • Create a balance between being the criminal and the victim. Add stealing and robberies to the list of court cases. Introduce a way to perform carjacking.

Contact me:
I you have any question feel free to post it here or in Discord DMs.