Department of Construction
Donator
P_Gabor
P_Gabor
PropertyInspector
- Username: P_Gabor
- Playtime: over 16 days
- When are you most active?
I play EU times, between 10 am and 12 pm if I'm able but available on Discord almost all the time.
- What makes you qualified to work in the DoE?
First of all, I met all the minimal requirements and I have read and understood what are the expectations for me as a DoE member.
I am interested economy, both in game and IRL, even though i don't plan to learn it in the uni. I really liked the changes that happened recently and I tried my best to experience them as one of the first person on the server.

- Why do you want to work for the DoE?
One of the passions I have is helping people to learn, improve and to overcome their self. In my opinion, in the DoE this includes 3 groups: you, the individual, all other DoE members and the public. There is no doubt about that I need to learn a lot to become a master economist but you need to make this first step.
I can work well in group projects if I'm forced to do so. It is really hard for me to start a conversation, or to ask a question just from nowhere and with the help of the environment I may be able to overcome this problem.
There has been a long time period where the applications were closed, and I just patiently waited. I could have applied to any other department but I did not like the jobs available as the one I apply for.
In the mean time, I learnt more about economical effect and did a lot of work in a server related Guide and in a Protocol change, neither of them are public yet.

- Additional Information:
Thank you so much for reading and considering my application, feel free to ask any questions on Discord if needed: PapaGaelllyy#6356

Last edited:

kailabeann

Citizen
Donator

Denied

Sorry, your application for position has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

I very much appreciate your interest, but the DoE is a collaborative department that operates entirely on free-flowing ideas and experimentation. Someone who struggles to take initiative or work in a group will have a very hard time in that environment. If some time passes and you can demonstrate your growth in these areas as well as your experience with our economy, I will be happy to reconsider your application.