Hiring Omega Northern

Bangladesh150

Citizen
Donator
WARNING: WE ARE NOT HIRING. More info below
Omega Northern
Omega Northern is my new company, yay! (sidenote I hope this doesn't shut it's doors like the last one)

What do we do?

Good question! We are a renting company that allows you to rent out spaces of ours in our HQ for businesses to have a place to call their HQ or as a way to branch out your company. Each space costs 30 krunas per month.

Important: None of our spaces are to be used in any way residentially. This includes but is not limited to, hotel rooms and apartments for personal/commercial use.
However, we also are available to manage/advertise renting rooms for other companies, this might not make sense but basically, if you are renting out rooms in your HQ or other building but don't have a way to effectively advertise it, we are here to help! Costs for the advertisements depend on the situation.

How can I get a space?

Our HQ/renting building in South Capital City is under renovation (thank you to Super and Derp for supplying me the building) so we are taking pre-orders but we only have 3 available for pre-order. First come first serve basis. I will be taking pre-orders through my DMs on discord (Bangladesh150#1521) and through replies to this thread.

Are we hiring?

No, we are not, but I had to put that tag up so I can post this.

If you have any questions please let me know via replies to this thread or my discord DMs aforementioned above.

Last edited: