Lawsuit: Adjourned Olefante v. Chanceformer93

Status
Not open for further replies.

olefante

Capitalist/Economist
Donator
upload_2019-7-27_0-57-27.png

In those upward logs Chance makes the agreement to leave the troutmen place and join my navy for 600krunas. Logs show me giving him krunas.

upload_2019-7-27_1-0-21.png

He then announces his troutmen allegiance which breaks the contract.

I demand 700 krunas. 600 for unfollowed contract and 100 for his disobedience.

I am open to questions.

ferre007_

Citizen
@Chanceformer93 is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @Chanceformer93, does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge ferre007_ Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

I task the DoJ @bharatj with contacting and informing the Defendant about this civil court case.
It does appear that the Defendant does not have a forums account.

I would like to remind all parties involved about the Honesty in Court Law.

Thank you.

ferre007_

Citizen
JUDGE'S RESPONSE

Analysis:
Evidence of the defendant breaking a contract has been provided by the plaintiff. The plaintiff has however not acknowledged this case.

Conclusion:
After investigating the evidence I have reached my verdict.

Verdict:
I hereby rule the Defendant @Chanceformer93 as Guilty for not following contract terms which were agreed upon.

I will grant the plaintiff the 600 krunas he paid the defendant but not the 700 requested, because a 100 kruna fine for breaking the contract was not agreed upon with the defendant.

The Department of Justice, @bharatj will be tasked with the act of collecting the money from the defendant and pay it to the plaintiff.

This court case is now adjourned

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge ferre007_

Status
Not open for further replies.