Answered / Added Okay, We Gotta Talk About "Diseases"

JavierDeur

Citizen
Diseases are making my life 5x harder and ruining my experience in the server. They are the only reason i am thinking of leaving it all together. It is time to stop.

Half of my game experience is trying to deal with a disease and this is a really, really poor design.

Today i got arrow wound for 2 hours, completely crippled.

For the love of god, either lower them as much as possible because it does not have anything to do with realism. It's been 7 months since i was sick in real life, but every 15 minutes i get sick in game and it is not fun at all.

Please, put me out of this misery.

tl&dr: Disease rant.

_Info_

Citizen
Donator
_Info_
_Info_
Tier4
Hello, Seeing as how you are new here you may not entirely understand all the roles that the players fill. We have doctors and ways to cure diseases and heal wounds! They do add to the realism and the role playing aspects of the server. We know that No one gets sick every 15 mins in real life. Time is accelerated in minecaft as you may already know and because of this everything on the server is sped up by a significant amount. Would you rather get paid every 10 mins in game for a government job or every hour in real life? You may want to consider not fighting mobs without armor, wearing armor in cold environments and not wearing armor in hot environments. Also there are players who know about diseases on the server and can direct you to the hospital if you need to be healed.

parker3232

The Cookie Dealer
Donator
[QUOT E="JavierDeur, post: 1267, member: 154"]Diseases are making my life 5x harder and ruining my experience in the server. They are the only reason i am thinking of leaving it all together. It is time to stop.

Half of my game experience is trying to deal with a disease and this is a really, really poor design.

Today i got arrow wound for 2 hours, completely crippled.

For the love of god, either lower them as much as possible because it does not have anything to do with realism. It's been 7 months since i was sick in real life, but every 15 minutes i get sick in game and it is not fun at all.

Please, put me out of this misery.

tl&dr: Disease rant.[/QUOTE]

I FOUND THE CURE!!! YOU NEED SHEARS!!! IF YOU COME ON I CAN HELP YOU!!!