Discontinued No longer hiring for this job

Neil

Citizen
Donator
Dear Reader,
Are you an excellent builder? Do you need a stable source of income? If you answered yes to both of those questions then you are in luck, my friend! The Palms, by NeilBuilder, is currently hiring part-time builders interior and exterior. We need people to dig out farms, add more floors to our building, and many more tasks that need to be done. I used to do all of this by myself but I can no longer keep up with all the work that running an apartment complex takes. To get the job please make a resume and post it in the comment section of this post. We only need one builder for this position so please don't feel left out if you don't get accepted. Salaries will be based on how much work you get done and your building capability. The format of the resume should look like this,

In-Game Name -

Server Playtime (/playtime) -

Why you want this position -

Additional Information -

Last edited:
R

RootPear

In-Game Name - RootPear

Server Playtime (/playtime) - 1 day 22 hours

Why you want this position - I want this position because I need a income and I really want to build, design, and help out.

Additional Information - I own a writing company and... I don't know I joined 1 month ago.

Neil

Citizen
Donator
The Palms appreciates your application RootPear. We would like to arrange a meeting with you today! What time works best for you? I can do anywhere from 6-9 pm est.

Neil

Citizen
Donator
Dear RootPear,
The Palms staff is sorry to inform you that your application for builder has been Denied.

Dusty_3

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Dusty_3
Dusty_3
Lawyer
In-Game Name - Dustoxic_

Server Playtime (/playtime) - 14days and 5 hours

Why you want this position - I need some money for my theme park and i used to make money off making houses and interior. Thought this would be great place to start.

Additional Information - Built house for 2 people and interior for 2 other people. ill be happy to give names if needed

Neil

Citizen
Donator
Dustoxic_,
Thank you for your application for builder! Unfortunately, I will not be online tonight to have an interview with you. I will, however, be able to meet with you tomorrow. Please message me on Discord for discussion about arranging our interview. Thank you!

Neil

Citizen
Donator
For anyone else who wants to make an application you MUST do it by 12:00 pm est on Saturday, November 1.