Denied nicholas333123's Hospital Secretary Application

nick

Citizen
- In-game name: nicholas333123

- Date joined server: 11 Months ago.
- Current playtime: Over 3 days.
- Why do you want to be a Hospital Secretary: I love helping people and running a team. As hospital secretary, I would have the ability to (sort of) run a team and I get to help people. I'm really friendly and good with people.
- What can you bring to the Department: I can bring activity, enthusiasm, and enforcement. I am really active, racking over 3 days of playtime, so you'll know that I will be on as much as I can. I'm really (or at least I think of my self) as an enthusiastic person. I'd like to bring inspiration to the doctors and other hospital secretaries. Lastly, I'd bring enforcement. If I see a doctor overcharging or not does not respond to a patient's requests for a doctor I'd give a heads up, a warning if needed, or even a referral to the health minister.
- Additional Information: I am active between 10am-9pm Eastern Standard Time in the US. I may not be on between this hours but I usually pop on and see whats happening, check on my crops, etc.
Thank you!

CatchEmAll1

Citizen
After discussing with my HS team, we have decided that you are not yet ready for a position like this. If you would like more information on why, you may message me on Discord. Therefore, application denied. Feel free to apply again 30 days from this message.