New Town (Kako-ji)

Our town has finally opened after months of planning and construction. Our location is located at X:12 Y:71 -1358. We have a canal leading to the town. Warp to the university then turn right then go straight. Once you see the road to Ashborne take a left towards the canal then follow the Redstone torches. We currently have 4 cabins and 11 plots for sale around the price range of 420-510 Krunas. Come visit for some new opportunities.

Last edited:

xSyncx

Scamalot
Donator
Is the town/city in the city world or wild. Sorry, I'm using BunGee terms. Should've explained it.

If it is in the city world, I'm confused because:
1. I thought towns are only allowed in the wild
2. Your work will be demolished if the official city reaches your town.

If you had explicit permission from high staff or rules have changed, I am sorry for everything I have said and will admit my mistake

PS, how am I 'spamming' over your hard work?

ChrisClassics

That One Dude
Donator

xSyncx

Scamalot
Donator
I thought it said towns are only in the wild. I'm assuming as a Mod you know what 'worlds' are but anyway, just to get things straight:

The city world is just a random location in the wild? I would've thought we had a separate world for it.

If so, I'm sorry for all my past comments and congratulate you on the creation of the town

Jake

Honorary Co-Founder
Honorary Co-Founder
The city is in the wild, yes, and you're not able to build within the city region, so even if you wanted to, you couldn't.

Maddeem

Citizen
Is the town/city in the city world or wild. Sorry, I'm using BunGee terms. Should've explained it.

If it is in the city world, I'm confused because:
1. I thought towns are only allowed in the wild
2. Your work will be demolished if the official city reaches your town.

If you had explicit permission from high staff or rules have changed, I am sorry for everything I have said and will admit my mistake

PS, how am I 'spamming' over your hard work?
M8 I warped to wild and walked in the city. No joke. Long journey though. Over 3000 blocks. So the wild is in the city world, meaning your basically saying no one can make anything.... if it's not a plot in the city.
Oh, just read one of your posts, well... I guess I don't need to say anything .-.

Town Information:

Current Mayor: Yamachan101

Counselors: Trentnumber13, NathanREX_12, Jojotoro

(Rules will be posted soon after being debated within the cabinet.)