Offering Services new store food co

Zhukov123

Citizen
Vasilevskiy1
Vasilevskiy1
we sell can of soup,cheeseburgers,pepsi,russian vodka,tea,coffee,donuts,cherrypies,cheesepizzas,beeftaco,sandwich,sushi,pbj,can of tuna,muffin,oreo,glowberry pie pink lemonade,espresso,whiksey and fine beer1 the location is Edgewater floor1 last room

Last edited:

Evachu

Staff member
Department of Health
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
_Evachu_
_Evachu_
HospitalSecretary
Food Co is an excellent shop for anyone looking for high-quality groceries and friendly customer service. Owned by Kopfy, this store provides a unique shopping experience that is hard to find anywhere else.

The store is always clean and well-stocked, with a wide variety of products to choose from. Whether you're looking for fresh produce or meats, you'll find everything you need at Food Co. The quality of the products is exceptional, and you can tell that Kopfy takes great pride in offering only the best to his customers.

What sets Food Co apart, however, is the personalized service you receive when you shop there. Kopfy is incredibly knowledgeable and always happy to offer advice and answer any questions you may have. They take the time to get to know their customers and make sure everyone leaves the store feeling satisfied.

Overall, I highly recommend Food Co to anyone in the area looking for a great shopping experience. With its excellent selection, high-quality products, and exceptional customer service, this store is a true gem in the community. Thank you, Kopfy, for creating such a wonderful shop for us to enjoy!

Zhukov123

Citizen
Vasilevskiy1
Vasilevskiy1
thank you very much eyfan4eva for the good detailed review it improved food co very much!

Last edited:

Zhukov123

Citizen
Vasilevskiy1
Vasilevskiy1
new update: currently the gov mall is 100% occupied so if anyone wants t o sell a plot for me ill be happy to buy it
-------------------------------------------
Kopfy59
Founder of food co
owner of food co

Last edited:

Zhukov123

Citizen
Vasilevskiy1
Vasilevskiy1
shop at gov mall is officially opened! ty eyfan4eva for sponsoring the whole procedure and selling her plot just to open food co!

Zhukhov123
Founder of food co
owner of food co
founder of food co on the island
owner of food co on the island

Evachu

Staff member
Department of Health
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
_Evachu_
_Evachu_
HospitalSecretary
shop at gov mall is officially opened! ty eyfan4eva for sponsoring the whole procedure and selling her plot just to open food co!

Zhukhov123
Founder of food co
owner of food co
founder of food co on the island
owner of food co on the island
No problem! I love helping everyone in need and I am happy to help you too!