NeilBuilder's election post - June 2020

Neil

Citizen
Donator
Hello everyone!

For those of you who do not know me, my name is Neil and I have been playing on businesscraft for almost a year now. During that time I have been actively involved in our Government as a tour guide, community coordinator, and a West Ridge Council member. Now, I am seeking to be a member of Parliament.

I have decided to run for Parliament so I can make businesscraft a place that everyone feels safe, and enjoys playing on it.

Here's a few things I would support if elected:

* Removal of Executive Order #12 ( better known as the wild bill )

* Stricter enforcement of the law that says Ministers have to answer job applications in their department in no more than 4 weeks.

* A bill that gives more power to the public. I have seen how the government has ignored so many people and it needs to stop. If elected I will listen to what the community would like to see voted on.

Screen Shot 2020-06-08 at 12.49.03 PM.png

Thank you!

Last edited:

iRealistic

For Real?
Donator
So I just read your campaign and I agree with some aspects, I have some questions to ask regarding your stance on topics.

You also would like to have a stricter enforcement of the government efficiency bill upon ministers for not answering within the allotted time frame. I certainly agree with your stance with this, but do you have any plans in mind to make this said rule enforceable and make sure applicants get a guaranteed reply?

A bill that gives more power to the public. I have seen how the government has ignored so many people and it needs to stop.
I wonder what you mean by this, can I get more elaboration about this, and do you have anything in mind atm that could combat this type of issue?

Thank You in advance for answering these questions, and I wish you luck on your campaign.

Neil

Citizen
Donator
So I just read your campaign and I agree with some aspects, I have some questions to ask regarding your stance on topics.

You also would like to have a stricter enforcement of the government efficiency bill upon ministers for not answering within the allotted time frame. I certainly agree with your stance with this, but do you have any plans in mind to make this said rule enforceable and make sure applicants get a guaranteed reply?

A bill that gives more power to the public. I have seen how the government has ignored so many people and it needs to stop.
I wonder what you mean by this, can I get more elaboration about this, and do you have anything in mind atm that could combat this type of issue?

Thank You in advance for answering these questions, and I wish you luck on your campaign.

I appreciate your interest in my campaign and I will certainly answer the questions you have asked.

For stricter enforcement of the government efficiency bill, I think we should implement a three strikes and your out system. During one term as a Minister, if you fail to answer three applications, Parliament can have a vote for that Ministers removal from their position. If the vote gets at least 5/9 votes the Minister will be kicked out for not fulfilling their responsibilities.

Moving on to your second question, the current issue is that a lot of people in politics get voted in by the public and then proceed to not care about what the public wants, rather what they want. I would like to implement a bill that states if any member of government gets below a 50% approval rating in the approval rating survey made by DoPA they will automatically have a petition for them to be removed from their position. I think that a lot of times people do not approve of a member of government and are too afraid to be the first to speak up out of fear of being shunned. This will make it easier for people to get their voice out.

I hope that answers your question, if I did not answer a question thoroughly enough please feel free to ask me to clarify.

Last edited:

Neil

Citizen
Donator
I have to make a second post for more campaign posters because the first one will not let me put more because it will probably crash forums, so yeah.

Screen Shot 2020-06-16 at 10.42.48 PM.png