Hiring NBC (National Broadcasting Company)

Are you applying at NBC?

• Yes!

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No!

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MehLife

Citizen
Donator
th

What is NBC?

We're glad you asked! NBC (National Broadcasting Company) is a news distribution network! NBC finds important news and writes stories to publish on their newspaper.
Not only do we publish news, but our writers also create exciting stories for everybody to enjoy! These stories can included horror stories, thriller stories, action stories, adventure stories, mysterious stories, and much more!

What does NBC focus on?
NBC's main focus is to give Business Craft the news and entertainment that they deserve. Not only will we just have newspapers. But, we will also focus on creating a YouTube channel where visual / auditory learners can watch our news broadcast.

What else does NBC do?
Not only do we have a newspaper, and a news channel. But, when NBC expands, we will hire different talk show hosts and game show hosts! Do you like "The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon"? Well, that's NBC! Do you like the Ellen show? Well, she's part of NBC! Although, not everything is owned by NBC. But, we will make sure everybody gets the entertainment they deserve! So, news stories, news channels, talk shows, and game shows!? What else is there!

-------------------------------

Employment at NBC
Do you want to work for us at NBC? Great! But, there are a couple of things that you should keep in mind! I will list them below after each job opening. If you wish to apply, please contact me at MehLife#5016 on discord! If you are in the Business Craft discord, you should have no problem with contacting me!
The format for the message is below.

In Game Username:
Applying for Job: (writer, medical, etc..)

After you send me this, I will have you go through the rest of the application process!

Writers (3)
We are currently hiring 3 writers! These players must have the job Writer! That is the most important requirement. But, we also would like players who have sufficient grammar and who are very creative. If you are a Writer, we will provide news and you will be asked to write a story about them. We will teach you the most important steps of writing, and then you will be on your own!

Medical Team (1)
We are currently hiring 1 medical member! This player must have the Doctor job or a promotion of Doctor. This player will be responsible for putting our cast and crew in priority when a show is going on (if they were to get hurt). We ask that if someone gets hurt during a show, this medical member will be on standby at all times.

Crew (3)
We are hiring 3 crew members! These members will be responsible for everything backstage during a show. These players will only have a job to do during a show. These players will consist of a Director and 2 floaters. The Director will have the largest job as they will be staging the show in advance. But, during the show, they will be watching. The 2 floaters will be the Director's assistants. As they will help the director and throughout the show, they will assist with everything (lighting, etc.).

Show Host (2)
We are hiring 2 show hosts. One will be our main talk show host, one will be our main game show host. If a player is out during a show, the other will substitute. If they are both out, any player who is part of NBC will be substituting. These players can have any job! We are looking for people who are well-known is this community as it will make your show more popular! These players are also encouraged to invite people to the show!

Administration (1)
We are looking for 1 administrative member! This player will be responsible with assisting the owner of NBC. This player will also be in charge of the employees at NBC. We ask that this player has a lot of experience with administrative work.

If you would like to be part of the building team (for the HQ), I ask that you contact me at MehLife#5016!
If you are selling a plot in Capital City, we also ask that you contact me at MehLife#5016!
----------------------------------------

Why choose us?
Overall, we are an active and accurate news company who will do everything for the community's needs! We really ask that you buy our newspaper and you attend our shows! More information on tickets and purchasing will be released soon!
We are currently trying to get a news stand at spawn, and you will be able to purchase our n