nathan300’s Election Post (June 2017)

nathan300

Doctor
Donator
  • Your username:nathan300
  • Your age: 12
  • Your activity on the server: Since it is summer I can be on anytime of the day as long as I am free {3/4 Hours}
  • When you joined:4/16/2017
  • Why do you think you are suited to be a Member of Parliament: I think I am suited for Member of Parliament because I have experience since I was Hospital Sec. I am responsible. I can help new people when they join the server. I am friendly. Although I don't have experience as being staff, but I believe I can win this race
  • What kind of laws would you vote for/against: On http://forum.mcbusinesscraft.com/index.php?threads/taxation-plot-rules-change.240/ I would vote For because, BusinessCraft is trying to expand and with these new Plot rules it would help us expand into a larger city and we can get more popular because of the new plot rules. Another law I would for for is from the same link which is Taxation. According to many people like Slime the government has been losing apx 10,000 Krunas a day. By the way Im FOR this. But with Taxation this will lower the losing of government money so our Government doesn't go bankrupt. No money no Pay. This is a perfect way to limit the losing of government money. I would also suggest a new law which is al government jobs except for Hospital Sec, DoC, Event Planer, MP etc shall be paid the same so a doctor would earn 10 Krunas every 15 min and a Prop Inspector will earn 10 Krunas every 15 min I think this would be fair for many people because Doctors get paid when treating a patient, but if you lower their pay this would actually help limit government spending and also it would be sorta fair as Doctors would technically get paid 10 Krunas every 15 min and same with Prop Inspector
  • Additional information you believe people should know: You should vote for me because I believe that I can win this thing!

Last edited:

ChrisClassics

That One Dude
Donator
I wish you good luck in the running! I would love to work with you!

- ChrisClassics
For Member of Parliament