Lawsuit: Dismissed Napugi Traffic Violation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azmen_321

Citizen
TIME OF CRIME: JULY 27, 2020, Around 9:15 PM EST

PLAINTIFF STATEMENT: While I was walking to tour apartments in the Capital City I witnessed Officer Napugi drive erratically on the sidewalk with Georgialover13 in the passenger seat. Officer Napugi was not only risking their lives but also risking other players, including one who was seated in the same car. I approached Officer Napugi to confirm that they were an officer by simply asking. They replied by saying they were. I then confronted them on the situation I witnessed. To my surprise, Officer Napugi laughed it off with other irascible responses such as making the assumption that I have never driven a car. Your honor, I wonder what would of happened if we reversed the people in this situation, and it was I who was driving erratic, would I have been held accountable for my actions? Your honor, If I had used the same excuse Officer Napugi made to me be satisfactory for the court to dismiss my crime?

FINAL PLAINTIFF STATEMENT: Being an officer on this server is a high privilege. Many citizens apply, many are denied. I hope Officer Napugi's behavior does not reflect on all officers who serve this great city. I recommend the police department to look into further disciplinary actions on Officer Napugi.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Hello Mr. Azmen_321,

I appreciate your concern with the case you have brought forward today, regarding supposedly reckless driving of a Police Officer within the Capital City. However, with the current climate of pollution (client lag) within the city limits, it is hard to determine if Officer Napugi was intentionally driving reckless, or simply being affected by the pollution within the city. At this time, if you are still concerned regarding Officer Napugi's supposed actions, please file an official report with the Department of Justice for any appropriate and/or necessary disciplinary actions.

I will not be deeming this court case as frivolous, but I will be hereby dismissing this court case.

Thank you,

Status
Not open for further replies.