Name Change Info

honeyandstars

Has revealed herself as mayor
Donator
~Yo strangers~
I'm back again with an add-on to my late intro which ye can find here: iNtRoDucTiOn

So if you notice something different, that is because I have changed my name. For a super long time I was known as noodlekitten/Noodle in the community, and many others still call me Noodle which I really don't mind because that is what I will always be known as and I'm alright with that!

A few weeks ago I just randomly decided to change my name to something super random; "AugustToDawn". And while I think it's a cool sounding name, I've decided I don't like it very much. It just sounds like it's trying too hard to be interesting for some reason to me.

So once the name cool down is over, I will be changing my name for the last time for a while. What is it? I guess you're wondering...

L0RE.

I've always been fond of the word/name "Lore." The dictionary definition of Lore is "a body of traditions and knowledge on a subject or held by a particular group, typically passed from person to person by word of mouth." also known as mythology, myths, legends, or stories. I've always been one to write stories and tell them and creating universes with stories so I feel like this name will be really fitting to me.

As far as what you can call me, you can call me any one of these names.
-noodlekitten
-Noodle
-Kitten (I guess, most just call me noodle though)
-AugustToDawn
-August
-Dawn
-To (...)
-L0RE
-Lore
-LORE

Any of those would work! Sorry for wasting your time, have a lovely time scrolling through the rest of your forums :D

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Construction