Donator
X_DigitalNinja
X_DigitalNinja
Lawyer
- In-game name:MythicalAlpha
- Date joined server: Jul 8 2019
- Current playtime: 4D 3H
- Role you're applying for:Event Planner
- Why do you want to be a Event Planner: I wanna Be a Event Planner Because my Most favourite thing is to make Event, I have a lot of Plans for event, My favourite thing is to go to the businesscraft Events there always fun and enjoyable I also wanna make everyones experience to be the best I wan't everyone to have fun at every event So they can keep coming back to businesscraft, I wanna make weekly or even Daily events for everyone to enjoy and have fun at I don't want to disappoint everyone at any event I wanna do a karaoke events So people can have a chance to show there voice at a event I have so many plans for every event I can't list them down as there is so many, I also wanna learn from being a Event panner I can learn a lot from this for my future experience.
- What can you bring to the Department
: I can bring lots of ideas to this Department, And I can list a lot of event for everyone to enjoy And All I wanna do is make this department to succeed in the future and I wanna be apart of that.
- Additional Information: Thanks for reading

Mickichu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Minister of Public Affairs
Minister of Internal Development
Department of Agriculture
Department of Internal Development
Department of Public Affairs
Department of Construction
Mayor of Ocean City
Donator
Mickichu
Mickichu
Public Affairs Minister

Accepted

Congratulations, MythicalAlpha! Your application for Eventplanner has been accepted.