Feedback My thoughts about this server

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLG_lost

Citizen
I just reviewed this server.
Here are what i thought was good and what it needed

What was good, Well one I really liked the prison system it is a good way to keep players but I still think you should have the option to be banned instead for a longer time.
I also liked the idea of cops I have not seen that on many other servers.

What it needs
NOTE I MAY OF MISSED SOME OF THESE THINGS THAT ARE ALREADY ON THE SERVER SO BE CALM k OWO

One it needs a Public Mine or a PM to help players get started.
It also needs a GTC ( government trade center) Which is a place where you can buy most basic items and sell most basic items but you may want to make the prices very bad so it can't be abused.
Also make more land in the city for sale, where that is where most people will want to live at first. Most people don't like apartments because they want something that is their own.
I think this was already here but Make it where a player can make a city.
It needs more themed cities like and old city or a futuristic city.

What it has that it does not need.
One you should not have to pay to warp.
You should be able to arrive at an airport INSTANTLY no one likes waiting
The plugin where you can break your leg or get a cut is just a waste of time for the players and some new players will think your trolling them at first with the random effects
Also add a place to study for the job test.

That is most of what i have to say.
I will never plan to join again but if i do maybe some of this will be here :)
Also i know your going for the realistic server but some realistic stuff are a waste of time and money on the server. so yea yall have fun OWO

RATING 6.8/10
As stated above why
Hope this server does good even though minecraft is somewhat struggling due to Fortnite.

Libnah

ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚
Donator
Thank you for giving us some feedback on the server. I will like to point out a few things that you've missed with your time on the server.

One it needs a Public Mine or a PM to help players get started.
We have a tutorial for players to read through and have a general idea of what the server consists of. On top of that, we have tour guides to help players understand the server more than what they already know and have an idea on where to get started.

It also needs a GTC ( government trade center) Which is a place where you can buy most basic items and sell most basic items but you may want to make the prices very bad so it can't be abused.
We have a system similar to this. It's called the Government Shop and it's located in the main mall.

Also make more land in the city for sale, where that is where most people will want to live at first.
Over 50+ plots have been added for players to buy. These plots include commercial and residential plots. Residential plots can be found in the suburbs. Also, you can travel to different cities we have to buy plots. Players are not only limited to one city.

I think this was already here but Make it where a player can make a city.
We currently have multiple cities that are being developed or in completion. Such as Covington City, Ocean Crown City, Palm Bay City, Westwood and the main city, the Capitol.

One you should not have to pay to warp.
This is currently in place to be realistic. Think of it like paying for a bus fee. Voting everyday helps cover these costs and most importantly, it helps the server.

If you happen to read this all that's great. I hope this clears up some misinformation you have about the server. If you took the time to actually play, you would of found all of these aspects on BusinessCraft. Best wishes.

RedFr0st

On lunch break for 2 weeks now
Donator
bruh, dude joined for only a day and makes a review like this some kinda restaurant.

HybridPlague

yes
Donator
HybridPlague
HybridPlague
Tier4
Lmao, I'm not even gonna bother with a reply other than this: Considering this isn't really a "Suggestion" but rather a feedback of the server, I am changing the prefix.

Actually, I do feel like saying something..you spent your very short time on the server mostly in jail for breaking the law on multiple offences. This said, you had no time to explore and experience the server for what it really is and how things actually work and their purposes. I know there is no reason I should be commenting this, knowing you won't care, and that it's also pointless, but I have nothing better to do, so yeah. Bye bye now

Status
Not open for further replies.