Accepted My Application For Dept of Public Affairs

Stwcar

Citizen
Under the Discretion of moderator Yaeren I am hereby applying for Department of Public Affairs
- In-game name:Stwcar
- Date joined server:Tuesday March 28th,2017
- Why do you want to join:I want to because interacting with the public is something i find joy in. As of right now i am a tour guide in game and I absolutely love it. Now imagine if i could help the General Public. That right there could be amazing

- What do you think you can bring to the department:I can bring to the Department my event planning skills,my kind friendly nature, common sense, compassion and understanding, and problem solving skills to the department. I also have fantastic leadership skills
- Any experience with hosting events:I have experience with hosting one or two events on other servers. In real life however I host alot of events. Me being in marching band and leadership within it,.I have learned to get everyone involved into everything.

Thank You for your time and consideration into letting me join the DOPA thank you
Contact info Discord Stwcar
Kik Stwcar224
----Stwcar or Sam Wilson

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
I am requesting an in-game interview (or on Discord, whatever you prefer) to discuss more and make my final decision. We can meet whenever we are both on.