MrSpill
Lawyer
- Minecraft Username:
MrSpill
- Playtime:
23d 22h
- Discord Username:
spill#6402
- Describe your experience with Stratham's economy and business sectors.
As a former Member of Parliament, I was involved heavily with laws and debates pertaining to our economy and businesses. I kept myself involved and informed on all aspects of that section of the server, as well as took advice and listened to the people as I voted on these topics. Additionally, I was Chief Operations Officer for Georgia's Banners, a former successful banner business, and was involved heavily in the financial and operational side of the business.
- What new ideas can you bring to the department?
I am a firm believer in entrepreneurship, and my general idea that I want to work on is inspiring and opening opportunities for more citizens to take a stand and start a business, thus contributing to our economy. I also want to look into employee's wages on the non government side to see if there is a way we can utilize a more effective and easier way to disperse paychecks.
- Why do you want to work for the DoE?
I want to challenge myself in a role that has a lot of impact, weight, and demand, and I can't think of anything better than working for the DoE. That way I can have a hand in encouraging business, helping players see the value in our economy, and just being a part of a team that is dedicated to the success of our player's businesses.
- Additional Information:
Thank you for your consideration.

kailabeann

Citizen
Donator

Accepted

Congratulations, MrSpill! Your application for Economy Secretary has been accepted.