Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
- Username: violetunknown
- Suggestion Title: multi-use golden knives
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): As it stands, the only way to receive player heads is to spend 100 vote points on a golden knife. Unfortunately, this means that any players who wish to collect player heads, a precious part of Stratham's history, need to dedicate every last votepoint to these expensive golden knives, making it impossible for them to get their hands on other vote-only items, like the submarine, raft, or racing cars. Although the Golden Knife's instant-kill hit might require some playing with the setting, I believe they should be more accessible.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): I don't believe it should need a new plug-in. There are a few ways to make it more accessible, like making the single-use versions more attainable (costing less vote points, or even purchasable with krunas from a government shop of some variety), or by making them have more than one use, but a long cool down. This would enable people to add mending and keep the same single golden knife, and save up their vote points for other things.
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
- Additional Information: Please, I need more heads for my collection!

DrThunder7

Second Prime Minister of Stratham
Member of Parliament
Donator
DrThunder7
DrThunder7
MemberOfParliament
I believe headhunting to be externally annoying. As being the Second Prime Minister I can see people trying to kill me just to get my head. This would annoy the ever loving crap out of any player that has even held a higher government position in Stratham. We have a museum to preserve this kind of stuff