Denied minqim's BusinessCraft Property Inspector Application

minqim

Citizen
minqim's BusinessCraft PI Application
- Username:
minqim
- Current Playtime:
1 day, 1 hour, 26 minutes, and 28 seconds.
- When are you most active?
I live in Korea(GMT +9), and it's summer vacation until August, 16th. I have lessons apart from schools on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Tuesdays and Thursdays I only have one from 20:30 to 22:00. Weekends are free.
- Position you're applying for:
I am applying for Property Inspector.
- Have you read the Job description of the Job you are applying for?
Of course. I know that the job requires that you need to stop farms, shops, etc. in renters, tell the owners of plots to make a building modern, and in the suburbs, you cannot build with dirt, cobblestone, wood and so on. Plus report to staff if a property is to be vaulted. At the end of the week, P.I.s are to submit a report.
- Why do you think you are suited to the position you are applying for?
I try to follow the laws and know what I have to do if I am qualified. In the Additional Information section, it shows that I am a hard-working person and also very persistent. If a person denies building an inappropriate build, I can keep talking to them until they understand or concede.
- Why do you want to work in the position you are applying for?
I stuck to this server for its complexity and depth because of the society and laws. But if someone doesn't follow the rules, then the things they build become a hazard to other players. Property Inspectors have the job to enforce the part of the 'Apartment and Plot Laws' to dress up the server to look good. It is a very important job, and I want to be a part of it to make the server prosper.
- Additional Information:
I got a straight-A on my report card(Three were A+, English is 100/100), 41 merit points and 94.5 points average on my finals. I think this proves that I follow the rules very well and try hard to achieve my goals.

Thank you!

iRealistic

For Real?
Donator

Denied

Sorry, your application for property inspector has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

PI's no longer under this Dept, please go apply in the DoC gov app :)