_Info_

Citizen
Donator
_Info_
_Info_
Tier4
  • Title: Minimum Wage Edit II
  • Type of motion (Edit/Removal/Creation): Edit
  • Elaboration & Reasoning: The bill has no mention of commision based pay. I suggest we expand upon the bill to allow for commision based pay to be allowed in place of minimum wage for employers.
    _Ex. Player makes X amount of Absinth. They do not receive an hourly wage for the time used to make the absinth, but instead X amount of Krunas for how much they produced._
Companies already use this practice but I feel as if this is a necessary addition to reduce any confusion that may arise. If a player feels they are not being paid enough for their work it may be brought in front of a judge, As stated in the original bill found here.
  • Motion: Allow for commision based pay to be elaborated within the current law.
    _Ex. However you must pay them for their work no less than 10 Krunas per every 15 minutes _**or a reasonable amount of commision for work done,**_ otherwise it’ll be treated as scamming and the employee can start a lawsuit against the employer._

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
Name: DerpGaming20_YT
Reason you missed the vote: Wanted to further assess the motion, didn't realize the poll was about to close.
Your vote: Aye

Zulf

feelin like a champ
Donator
Name: TheMightyZulf
Reason you missed the vote: I usually study right after I come home from school so I don't check forums much at those times.
Your vote: Aye