Lawsuit: Dismissed minecraaftlord10 vs creepercraft48

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello everyone i am here because this man creepercraft48 murdered me inside of the university. this is how it happened: so i was at the university and i had just gotten my drivers license when creepercraft48 was trying to get to the university. i explained the steps to him on how to get there but when he showed up he killed me with his sword. after that he ran down the street and tried to kill my friend KingVince04. i proceeded to call the police but there was none on so i filled a lawsuit instead. i hope this man will never hurt another man again.

thanks - minecraftlord10 :)

Last edited:

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
@[COLOR=#ff8000]creepercraft48[/COLOR] is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @[COLOR=#ff8000]creepercraft48[/COLOR] , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Matty707 Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

The Department of Justice, @bharatj will be tasked with messaging the Defendant regarding this civil court case since they do not appear to have a forum account.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
@mrcreepercraft48 Yes, hello. Apologies, I was out of town for the weekend. I am back now.

So, would you like to explain your side of the story?

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
JUDGE'S RESPONSE

Analysis:
Both parties have not responded for awhile. Zero evidence or any witness testimonial given.

Conclusion:
Lawsuit will default in no ones favor.

Verdict:
As reigning Judge, I hereby Dismiss this criminal lawsuit.

Court Dismissed

This case was presided by Judge Matty707

klcPQA3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.