Donator
MikeyMaster
MikeyMaster
Lawyer
- In-game name: MikeyMaster
- Timezone: EST
- Date joined server: July 27, 2023
- Current playtime: 3 week 2 days and 3 hours
- Why do you want to be a Trainee Officer: I want to become a trainee officer because I've always been interested in the DoJ. I've always felt like a great community and one that I'd want to be a part of. I also often see people breaking laws and getting killed by other players on the server, so I want to help out and serve justice in Stratham. I was once some sort of trainee officer (one that you applied for using those sign quizzes) and I thought it seems really interesting, and I want to get more involved in it now. The DoJ seems very unique and definitely something that I'd like to be a part of.
- What can you bring to the Department: I can bring loyalty to the department by always reporting any crime that I see and not turning a blind eye to any task that I am required to do. I can bring integrity into the department by never taking biases in any scenarios and always doing my job as intended. I can bring hard work into the department as I have done as a ranger and a former property inspector. But most of all, I can bring justice to the department and do my very best to make sure it is served to all of the server through my work as a trainee officer. If you accept my application, all of the 'can's will turn into 'will's.
- Additional Information: Thank you for reading!

Last edited by a moderator:

Pearot

Department of Justice
Department of Justice
Donator
Pearot
Pearot
PoliceOfficer

Accepted

Congratulations, MikeyMaster! Your application for Trainee Officer has been accepted.