MikeyMaster - Candidate for DoA Minister (July 2023)

MikeyMaster

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
MikeyMaster
MikeyMaster
Lawyer
Greetings, I am MikeyMaster and I am running to be the Minister of the Department of Agriculture. I am a former Environmental Manager, Ranger, Landscaper, and a current Senior Ranger for the Department of Agriculture currently. I joined July 27, 2019 and currently have three weeks and four days of playtime.

This department has been my favorite throughout my years on the server due to its charm, hard working community, and hospitable environment. I promise to do my very best as minister and put the people first at all times while considering any reforms. If I become minister, I promise to bring hard work, integrity, passion, and transparency between me, the members of the DoA, and the people of Stratham.

Here are some of my policies and ideas:
Setting up a teleportation system to bring certain animals to the animal shelter easier
Bringing more attention to the animal shelter and wild projects
Reworking quotas and enforcing them once the new wild is ready for reports
Working with the DoE to try to get a billboard for the animal shelter
Allowing players to bring unwanted pets into the animal shelter to be readopted
Frequent animal shelter sales every month
Reviving the Landscaper job and hiring more of them
More DoA press conferences to increase transparency
Working with the DoPA to host more DoA events
Activities between rangers to help them better work together during wild reports

Go to my google document on the BC Discord to see them explained in more depth.

You should vote for me because I have shown passion throughout my time in BusinessCraft, especially in the Department of Agriculture. I have many ideas to bring to the table which I believe can improve the Department of Agriculture, and Stratham as a whole. I am a very active player who tries my best to help those around me. By voting for me, you are supporting a passionate player who will try their best to help the DoA succeed.

Sincerely,
MikeyMaster​

Last edited: