Mayor of Ocean City
Donator
Mickichu
Mickichu
Public Affairs Minister
- In-game name: Mickichu
- Date joined server: February 3rd 2021
- Current playtime: 54 days
- Why do you want to be a Constructor: It was the first job a lot of players told me to apply for when I first joined the server after I had done some builds for people. I have also done many projects with the DoC Minister more recently and have done some builds around the Capital. My experience in the DoPA and building for events has helped improve my skills and the DoA has helped me more with landscaping and natural builds. I enjoy building and have more of a modern style, which is what the Capital is aiming for. I'd love to learn more especially with larger builds.
- What can you bring to the Department: As mentioned above, my style is very modern which I know is something the Capital are aiming for. I'm active and always wanting to learn more. I'm fairly quick with working on builds and good with working with others and sharing ideas. I have a lot of ideas and always wanting to share those.
- Images of your builds (use imgur.com or similar, NO SHADERS): The current minister has worked on many build projects with me. We are also both in two build servers together, where they have seen my builds and I am working on the new museum with them in the DoC world, where I have some other builds they have seen. (I am typing this on my mac so cannot get in game to take pics as I only have mc on my pc).
- Additional Information: Thank you for taking the time to read my application

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ♡

arwwy

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Department of Health
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
arwwy
arwwy
HospitalSecretary

Cherub54321

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Mayor of Covington
Donator
Cherub54321
Cherub54321
Lawyer
Denied

Jk your application is under review

Cherub54321

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Mayor of Covington
Donator
Cherub54321
Cherub54321
Lawyer
Dear @Mickichu

Although we know you have done a lot of projects with department members we would still like to see your portfolio. Please reply with it asap so that we can properly review your application.

Mickichu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Minister of Public Affairs
Minister of Internal Development
Department of Agriculture
Department of Internal Development
Department of Construction
Mayor of Ocean City
Donator
Mickichu
Mickichu
Public Affairs Minister
@Cherub54321 My portfolio is below. I have plenty other builds from other servers but unable to access those. I focus more on houses and mansions but have been working more on other builds. I built a few new builds for the olympic village also, hence why there is one pic in there. I have done a lot of interiors, especially in government buildings around spawn and have worked on roads around spawn, queen street and my own city

PinkPanda_

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Department of Agriculture
Department of Construction
Donator
Pinkichu_
Pinkichu_
SeniorEventPlanner

Accepted

Congratulations, Mickichu! Your application for Constructor has been accepted.