Department of Public Affairs
Department of Construction
Mayor of Ocean City
Donator
Mickichu
Mickichu
Public Affairs Minister
Experience
I first stepped into higher Government when I was asked to become the DoA Minister during the Krix’s administration at the end of 2021. This role opened my eyes to more of what BC is about. I enjoyed my time in helping the department and managing it. After my time as Minister of the DoA, Cherub had asked if I would like to run as his deputy in the upcoming elections. I had heard many concerns from the citizens of stratham, and wanted to do what I could to help. Before cherub’s term was over, he resigned and I quickly became the Prime Minister. At the time, I did not have what it took to run the government, though it was a successful month. I then ran with Poem as his deputy. Not long after this, the TGC came and I was asked to be a member of their council. Eventually, I ran for my own term. It was a successful term, one in which I had learnt a lot more about government, business, politics and economy. I gained knowledge in every department. During this time, I remained as DoPA Minister and formed a new love. Since then, I have had the pleasure to continue in the position of Minister of the DoPA.

It has taken time but we have had a lot of improvements with the department, including activity with tours, as this has been a struggle for a long time. I have always enjoyed helping people, in my irl and in-game life and this is a department that I can best do that; helping new players find a home as BC is my second home.

During the most recent term, the DoPA has improved a great amount; We have had more tour requests and these requests are being handled by our department members, rather than new players relying on the NPC tour guide. We have had an increase in events and a larger variety of events being hosted, (despite this last month as players have been busy with adjusting to school). A new training guide for seniors has helped a lot with those looking to grow within the department. The overall mood of members has also been positive and more productive with the majority.

Policies

Mickichu DoPA OCT 2023.jpg