Discontinued MICE and CO

LethalFantocinni

Lethal
Banned
Donator
What we do -
In the business world, 'MICE' is a well-known acronym that stands for; 'Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions' (or sometimes, 'Events'). Mice and Co is a new corporation that specializes in starting other people's companies
We are not focused on how much money we make, but how many people are progressing in this game. I started an apartment complex and was struggling, and then I quit. I soon created Mice and Co so other people don't have to quit like I did. We loan money to struggling companies, and we also loan money to uprising companies. We also build HQ, and shops for people who are struggling to buy their own. Below are some jobs that you could get!

HIRING -
DESIGNER - PAID 15 KRUNAS EVERY 15 MINUTES ONLINE // BONUS IF GRANTED BY MANAGER +
BREWER - PAID 15 KRUNAS EVERY 15 MINUTES ONLINE // BONUS IF GRANTED BY MANAGER +
FARMER (YOU MAY USED FARMS ASSIGNED TO YOU, OR YOUR PERSONAL) - PAID 15 KRUNAS EVERY 15 MINUTES ONLINE // BONUS IF GRANTED BY MANAGER +
ACCOUNTANT - PAID 15 KRUNAS EVERY 15 MINUTES ONLINE // BONUS IF GRANTED BY MANAGER +
MANAGER - MUST CURRENTLY BE WORKER FOR POSITION.

HIRING A COO FOR THIS COMPANY - STARTING PAY 35 EVERY 10 MINUTES.

PLEASE POST ON THIS FORUM IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ANY OF THESE POSITIONS.

Post your discord name, along with your real username and the city you live in.

Sorry if this was pretty basic, Kayden!
LogoMakr_5MLqOw-1.png

Last edited:

__Burn

Citizen
I may be interested in becoming a farmer or accountant. I own a farm but I also would be capable of managing money.
My username is hxmilton, i changed it.
My discord tag is kamikaze#7230
I live in the Capital City but me and my friends are thinking of moving to Covington.
:D
~hxmilton

I'm interested in your brewery job.
My username is zxmonkey14 and my Discord is Gorrilafireball#2065.
I don't live in a city, but I have a region in the wilderness south of warp 1.
I did live in Covington for a little.

I'd like to apply for the accounting job.
My username is gummywormguts and gummywormguts#7913
I live in Capitol city right now, but I hope on moving to the suburbs once I secure a job

ShadowLink17

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
ShadowLink17
ShadowLink17
Lawyer
What we do -
In the business world, 'MICE' is a well-known acronym that stands for; 'Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions' (or sometimes, 'Events'). Mice and Co is a new corporation that specializes in starting other people's companies
We are not focused on how much money we make, but how many people are progressing in this game. I started an apartment complex and was struggling, and then I quit. I soon created Mice and Co so other people don't have to quit like I did. We loan money to struggling companies, and we also loan money to uprising companies. We also build HQ, and shops for people who are struggling to buy their own. Below are some jobs that you could get!

HIRING -
DESIGNER - PAID 15 KRUNAS EVERY 15 MINUTES ONLINE // BONUS IF GRANTED BY MANAGER +
BREWER - PAID 15 KRUNAS EVERY 15 MINUTES ONLINE // BONUS IF GRANTED BY MANAGER +
FARMER (YOU MAY USED FARMS ASSIGNED TO YOU, OR YOUR PERSONAL) - PAID 15 KRUNAS EVERY 15 MINUTES ONLINE // BONUS IF GRANTED BY MANAGER +
ACCOUNTANT - PAID 15 KRUNAS EVERY 15 MINUTES ONLINE // BONUS IF GRANTED BY MANAGER +
MANAGER - MUST CURRENTLY BE WORKER FOR POSITION.

HIRING A COO FOR THIS COMPANY - STARTING PAY 35 EVERY 10 MINUTES.

PLEASE POST ON THIS FORUM IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ANY OF THESE POSITIONS.

Post your discord name, along with your real username and the city you live in.

Sorry if this was pretty basic, Kayden!
LogoMakr_5MLqOw-1.png

Hi I am ShadowLink17, I am interested in being the COO. I am very good at handling money and will be on almost every day.