Mialil03’s Election post August 2018

what would you like to see?

• Total voters

Mialil03

Citizen
Hey guys it’s Mia I’m 16 and I’m the GBT time zone!

After getting back into the server after a long break I’ve noticed a lot of changes and new faces! This is amazing for the sever and I’m so proud and happy for green (koalition as you all know him now) as the server has been a massive success!! However coming back has really made me feel slightly lost in the server, this is because so many of my old friends have left the server which upsets me a lot and I want to stop that from happening by creating and putting forward my ideas in parliament on how to do so.

This will be done through using my own ideology and discussing with you guys (both on forums and discord) how you’d like to see the server develop!

My current ideas are-
Slightly cheaper regioning!
More variety of exams and jobs! (Hopefully some really well paid ones!)
And overall just keeping you guys involved and active in the server so you don’t loose touch with eachother!

However for laws I’m not for are laws and ideas which would make people upset and want to leave the server as my whole campaign is about engaging and creating friendships for people!! However I know we can’t always please everyone and if something did upset someone then I’d do my best to try make an alternative arrangement to meet their needs!

If you have any question or suggestions drop them down below!

I love you all and I’m not expecting to win...

Mialil03 x

Last edited:

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
Good luck Mia