Denied Melo's Application for Debt of Public Affairs

Melo

Screen Shot Melo
Banned
Donator
My in game name is: SSMelo
-How old are you: 12 years old.
Date joined server: I became very active around late June.

-Why do you want to join: I want to join this department because it works very well with my current job, which is a Tour Guide, as a Tour Guide I love helping the new players with the way of things on the server, as the Debt of Public Affairs It would be my job to help the whole general public, and I would love it! because that's what I admire about being a Tour Guide but now helping a bigger amount of people and taking my Tour Guide career to the next step.

-What do you think you can bring to the department: I think I will be a great improvement to the community because of my knowledge and experience on the server and how I'm very active on the forums and in game, I feel that I would be able to bring my experience with event planning skills and my compassion for the server to good use in being in the DoPA. (PS. I also have very good leadership skills from running the student council in school.)

Any experience with hosting events: Yes, I have a lots of experience with hosting events from the server I used to be Helper on, me and 1 or 2 more Helpers hosted these events called ender dragon rushes, they were every Friday and the player to get the dragon egg got free VIP.

xSyncx

Scamalot
Donator
You can change it. Change it to 'Melo's Event Planner Application'. You don't click edit to change title. Open the drop menu near 'Unwatch Thread' and click 'Edit Title'

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
Your application has been denied because you recently applied for another Government position.

Melo

Screen Shot Melo
Banned
Donator
I thought you could apply for a different government job without waiting 30 days

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
I thought you could apply for a different government job without waiting 30 days
Yes, but as soon as you get denied for one position you allegedly wanted, you jumped onto the next one. I want true dedicated and interested employees.