MegaMinerM
- Timezone:
GMT+8
- Server Join Date:
May 31st 2021
- Current playtime:
8 Weeks
- Why do you want to be a Trainee Officer:
I want to be a Trainee Officer because I have a deep love for the job of a police officer. Having served as a police officer for over 2/3 of my time in Stratham, I have gained a lot of experience and knowledge that I believe would be valuable in helping to train new officers. I am also passionate about serving my community and keeping people safe. As someone who has learned almost everything there is to know about being a police officer, I am eager to take on higher roles and advance my career. Additionally, I am excited about the potential for the upcoming Homeland Security Act to bring about positive changes in law enforcement practices. I am excited about sharing my knowledge and experience with new officers. Overall, I am confident that I can contribute to the department in a meaningful way and be a valuable asset as I work towards achieving my career goals.
- What can you bring to the Department:
As someone who has served as a police officer for a significant period, I have a lot of experience and knowledge that I can bring to the department. I am dedicated to serving my community and keeping people safe. My strong work ethic, passion, and commitment to learning and growing in my role are qualities that I believe can be valuable to the department. Additionally, I have experience that I can share with new officers to help them in their training and development. I am a good communicator and team player, and I believe that these qualities are important for any police officer to have. Overall, I am confident that I can be a valuable asset to the department as an Officer.
- Additional Information:
I have learned a lot from my last times as an Officer and I won't make the same mistakes again. Thank you for reading.

Ryan_88

Prime Minister
Prime Minister
Minister of Justice
Department of Internal Development
Department of State
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Ryan_88
Ryan_88
Prime Minister
under review

Ryan_88

Prime Minister
Prime Minister
Minister of Justice
Department of Internal Development
Department of State
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Ryan_88
Ryan_88
Prime Minister

Accepted

Congratulations, MegaMinerM! Your application for Trainee Officer has been accepted.