Judge
Department of Economy
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Justice
Hello and welcome! My name is MegaMinerM and this is my campaign thread for Member of Parliament. I joined the server on May 31st, 2021, and have since then accumulated over 14 days of playtime. I am a Police Officer, Doctor, Tour Guide, Landscaper, and Entrepreneur.

My goals:

My biggest goal is to lessen the wealth gap between the rich and the poor, as well as make the members of Parliament be more active as well as more debates, which will help with the role-play of the server. Something that I find important is rewriting outdated as well as poorly written laws since most people can’t understand them or they are irrelevant. This can get more people involved in the government as some might not understand the laws. I also think that Cities and Towns might need a bit more support from the government and that a few towns/cities could be introduced. Foreign Relations can help boost the players on our server, however, events and more for engagement would be needed for that.

Here is a summary:

-Lessen the Wealth Gap

-More Parliament Debates

-More Parliament Activity

-More involvement with the Foreign Relations

-Rewriting outdated and poorly written laws

-Government supporting the cities and towns more

-Introducing a few towns or cities

-Increase activity of the goverment mall

Thank you for reading my Campaign thread for December 2021, my discord is MegaMinerM#3618!

FlamingNinja728

Former Moderator
Donator
FlamingNinja728
FlamingNinja728
Tier2
Since you would like to add *more* cities and towns on top of the already inactive ones we already have, what are your plans for introducing more?

Originally sent 12/15 on discord but you never responded so i’m posting it here as well.

MegaMinerM

Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Economy
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Justice
Since you would like to add *more* cities and towns on top of the already inactive ones we already have, what are your plans for introducing more?

I have talked to many people about this subject and most of them agreed with me. They want a few new towns and cities as there aren’t that many and as you said some are inactive. What I want to do is allow players to make official cities and towns, while removing ones that are too inactive.