MegaMinerM’s Election Post (September 2021)

MegaMinerM

Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Economy
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Justice
Introduction:

Hello! My name is MegaMinerM and I am running for Member of Parliament!
I first joined the server on May 31st 2021 after making months of research about this wonderful server. During this period, I have gathered over 9 days of playtime. I know this isn’t much to other candidates but I have accumulated a lot of knowledge about BusinessCraft.

I have been a Police Officer for over a month and have recently become a Ranger. I am also a Tour Guide and Landscaper and have experience with many other university jobs.

What are my goals as a Member of Parliament?

-Getting Gov Mall more active

-New Jobs for the university

-Easier ways for new players to settle in

-Faster and cheaper transportation

-Getting a way to stop players that get jailed to quit

Goals:

One of my goals I want is to make it easier for new players to settle in so that they can stay for a longer time instead of leaving after the first week because they don’t understand how the server works.

Another one of my goals is that players that get jailed don’t immediately quit because most players that get jailed for around 30-60 minutes get to quit and especially new players tend to quit because they don’t really own everything so they have nothing to loose and would rather quit than staying in prison.

Thank you for reading! If you could vote for me in the 24th Parliamentary Election that would be AWESOME!

If you can any questions you can ask here or on discord: MegaMinerM#3618

CF9C4A88-D165-4EC3-B7D5-B1B08A5E5434.jpeg

Last edited:

MegaMinerM

Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Economy
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Justice
Do you have specific examples of how you plan to do these?
Since Gov mall has been inactive for months with only few shops still there that dont get visited. One thing that could be done is a black friday or event that that is hosted in gov mall to encourage players to not only go to goverment owned malls but also player owned shops/malls.

MegaMinerM

Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Economy
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Justice
Something else that could be done is bank robberies for roleplay of the DoJ, This could result in new jobs for the university (or other places), a potential black market for the hideout and sale of illegal items and undercover Police (and maybe a swat like police squad).

MegaMinerM

Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Economy
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Justice
Cheaper and faster Travel can encourage players to Explore other places instead of staying in one place because of high prices or the slow Speed of them.

Creepsteve05

Member Of Parliament
Banned
Donator
-Faster and cheaper transportation
This is the DoC's jurisdiction.

-Easier ways for new players to settle in
Could you give an example?

-Getting a way to stop players that get jailed to quit
There is a bill that allows new players a chance after they murder for the first time. If they ignore the warning and murder again they get jailed, so what do you have in mind?

-New Jobs for the university
This is the DoE's jurisdiction

MegaMinerM

Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Economy
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Justice
This is the DoC's jurisdiction.

Could you give an example?

There is a bill that allows new players a chance after they murder for the first time. If they ignore the warning and murder again they get jailed, so what do you have in mind?

This is the DoE's jurisdiction
When new players for Example join the game they mostly just fly through the tutorial and don’t read the messages there are and don’t know that pvp is illegal. So if they are good pvpers then they attack and kill the first players they see for fun. They will most probably ignore the warning not understanding it and continue until they get jailed and fined, where they quit. What could be implemented is a notice message that they get telling the player that pvp is illegal in spawn without the others permission.

A way for players to settle in better are ways to important places (university, apartments, hospital..) to be explained better. The players often ask for these places and need help from other players online. Even if they did a tour (from a player) they don’t know the way to these places since they get warped (for this the script could be changed to explain the way there too). The bus could be changed to show that it takes you to the stops so they immediately know that for later use.

kailabeann

Citizen
Donator
Much of your ideas are not within your control as an MP. Can you give me specific examples of how you would accomplish these goals from within Parliament?