Maxterpiece's Election Post

Discussion in 'Elections' started by Maxterpiece, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Maxterpiece

Maxterpiece Citizen

Maxterpiece
    Hey meh dudes, I'm Maxterpiece, I think I am suitable for this job because I got big plans that I want to bring to parliament of course... I can't do that if I ain't a member! my plans are mostly business related such as: my plans to add a right of first refusal, an auction house, and so much more! I also love this server so much. I hope you guys vote for me

2. JetsFan

JetsFan Citizen

Floppyboi
    I think you gotta get more familiar with this server because you just joined yesterday

3. Johnnyboi12345

Johnnyboi12345 Citizen

Johnnyboi12345
    Yeah dude I agree, maybe test the water before diving in it doesn’t work well

4. Maxterpiece

Maxterpiece Citizen

Maxterpiece
    I joined in September I joined the forums on tuesday

5. SeanPotatoKing

SeanPotatoKing Citizen

SeanPotatoKing
    September was only a month ago. I suggest, like them, you should get more familiar with the server and the people around it.

6. Neil

Neil Citizen

NeilBuilder
    Yes, I agree with everyone about waiting for some more time. I get that you may have some great ideas but you should elaborate on how you will enact those ideas as well.

7. DoctorThunder7

DoctorThunder7 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Minister of Commerce and Education Constructor Donator

DoctorThunder7
    Ah another victim.....I mean candidate

8. Technofied

Technofied Assistant Employment Secretary Assistant Employment Secretary Donator

Technofied
    The Parliament does not add that stuff.
    Is this really needed? If so, how would it work?
    Not true, you can bring up ideas to the Parliament for discussion. You don't have to be a MP to bring an idea to Parliament, just bringing an idea to an MP is sufficient.
    How? If you only have 2 days of playtime and joined 15 days ago, you have barely then seen how the server operates. You would need more experience. A promise you made was if you got elected you'd add an auction house even though Parliament doesn't add that kind of stuff? I think you need to wait a few more months. All other candidates AT LEAST have been on for a month or more.
    Such as? You've only made 1 valid promise...

In conclusion, I would recommend you wait until you are more experienced before applying for this job. You still lack information on how things operate on this server and you lack a lot of detail compared to what other candidates have.

9. SeanPotatoKing

SeanPotatoKing Citizen

SeanPotatoKing