Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
{{{ CAMPAIGN INFORMATION }}}

∴∵∵∴∵∵∴∵∵∴∵∵∴∵∵∴∵∵∴∵∵∴∵∵∴∵∵∴∵∵∴∵∵∴∵∵∴∵∵∴∵∵∴∵∵∴∵∵∴∵∵∴∵∵∴∵∵∴∵∵∴∵∵∴∵∵∴∵∵∴​

Hello fellow BusinessCraftians!! I write this message for you today, in hopes to inform you that I will be running for Member of Parliament once again for the October 2018 elections. I very much enjoyed being elected and serving in office alongside my other fellow Parliamentary colleagues and associates. I look forward to being able to do this once more, in order to help the server as whole overall.

SERVER ACTIVITY
Since the last MP election took place, I have acquired more than double the amount of server online time. I currently lock in these numbers shown below.
DsPmFbG.png

I joined the server back in February of 2017. I took many many long breaks in between being active on the server, but I have rejoined officially on July 13th, 2018. I have played nearly everyday since this date.
7d7NEvZ.png

REASON FOR CANDIDACY
The last campaign post I made, I relied heavily on the endorsement from the Prime Minister himself. Now, I hope to rely solely on myself and based on the accomplishments I achieved during my last term. I hope to utilize the knowledge I have gathered to further myself with the role as MP once again. I have come to understand now how the government operates (within reason) and how decisions are made throughout the process of a simple motion-idea finally becoming an accepted bill. For the player base, I will continue to have open ears when hearing them out for I shall plan to be more active within the Suggestions page on the server forums. Partnerships are a great thing and I hope to make many more throughout a second term! Again, feel free to ask me anything within reason, or just to say hello. :)

FOR AND AGAINST LAWS
I would vote for motions that would definitely benefit the server as a whole, especially if it promoted realism. I am a fairly diplomatic person when it comes to decision making. I am usually keen on listening to others, and carefully weighing the options before making a finite decision. Since I am very business-oriented on the server, I will tend to side with most business owners, and work with them to make the business core aspect of this server stay true.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
I have been running my own private company for over two months now on the server. I am also now currently a BusinessCraft Judge who presides over many different types of in-game Lawsuits. I do wish to become more involved with the server's government, hence my candidacy for Parliament. If anyone has any questions for me, do feel free to ask me.

You may check out my previous campaign message here.

Thank you!

Last edited:

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
Good luck Matty

Matt