Citizen
Banned
Donator
Reppal
Reppal
Auditor
- Username: Reppal
- Suggestion Title: Make /as look and be /arm
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): /arm looks better
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): No
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
- Additional Information: /as me should be replaced with /as list and the list should be normal size unbolded text followed by a comma and a space like /arm. /as info region should turn into /as info. The output should reflect all of the standard output of /arm. None of the other commands matter just those two.

Last edited:

IAmA_MoronXD

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
IAmA_MoronXD
IAmA_MoronXD
Lawyer
I agree unless they make as better or they could keep arm until they make as better

Reppal

Citizen
Banned
Donator
Reppal
Reppal
Auditor
I would like to also add that it is only already old players that aren't as online that are comfortable with and prefer AS. I would easily bet on the claim that the more frequently online as of now players are more familiar with arm, and won't be able to help new players, especially considering the amount of time it has been out of service.

IAmA_MoronXD

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
IAmA_MoronXD
IAmA_MoronXD
Lawyer
I would like to also add that it is only already old players that aren't as online that are comfortable with and prefer AS. I would easily bet on the claim that the more frequently online as of now players are more familiar with arm, and won't be able to help new players, especially considering the amount of time it has been out of service.
This

Reppal

Citizen
Banned
Donator
Reppal
Reppal
Auditor
Ok so apparently /arm cannot come back due to bugs. I will edit the original post with suggestions for how to change /as to replicate arm in every way.

Taps230

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Donator
Tippychu
Tippychu
tier5
Thank you for your suggestion however this will not be implemented at this time