Answered / Added Make a Banned BC discord server for people who have been banned from server, discord, and forums

funyolk

Citizen
- Username: funyolk
- Suggestion Title: Look Above Lol
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): I think it should be added for when people go a bit extreme and then get their forums account banned. Then they have no way of contact like I did with another server. You could give them a second chance to apply for their forums account back.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): No
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
- Additional Information: None :)

Reactions: Psy

xAntho_ny

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
xAntho_ny
xAntho_ny
Lawyer
Why lol? Just make a channel for banned people in the main discord and deny perms for anything else but the banned channel.

Ryan_88

Prime Minister
Prime Minister
Minister of Health
Department of Internal Development
Department of State
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Ryan_88
Ryan_88
Prime Minister
Why lol? Just make a channel for banned people in the main discord and deny perms for anything else but the banned channel.
Won't people still be able to just troll and mess with staff? They have nothing to lose.

Ryan_88

Prime Minister
Prime Minister
Minister of Health
Department of Internal Development
Department of State
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Ryan_88
Ryan_88
Prime Minister

PeachLemon_

Los Angeles Enjoyer
Donator
PeachLemon_
PeachLemon_
Tier2
The reason these people are forum banned discord banned is probably because they already had their second chances, and this would also just create another discord for the bc staff to monitor.

Tracefais

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Tracefais
Tracefais
Lawyer
- Username: funyolk
- Suggestion Title: Look Above Lol
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): I think it should be added for when people go a bit extreme and then get their forums account banned. Then they have no way of contact like I did with another server. You could give them a second chance to apply for their forums account back.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): No
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
- Additional Information: None :)

I'm just gonna let you know this is not gonna happen lol.
People that are banned from game and forums have been given multiple chances to appeal and keep proving they should not be in this community over and over.