Magic_Dino's Not so good goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic_Dino

Citizen
Banned
Donator
The end is nigh. My time on bc is coming to an end with my funeral happing soon to which you will all be invited. I no longer find bc fun. It has turned into a chore and I’ve achieved all that I’ve wanted. I have nothing left to do. When I first joined I was so used to the anarchy Minecraft way of life and now I’ve been reduced to a civil loser that isn’t me. I’m one for economy and all but government is a step to far. I want to reside in a place with no rules where I can have fun and there is no end to anarchy! I used to be a troll who had fun and now I’m a crummy politician who doesn’t know what he’s doing and doesn’t enjoy a single second of it. This isn’t a goodbye as the people who I am friends with I will keep in touch with. This is simply a bye and I’d like to voice my opinion of a couple players on the server these views will not be up for debate i just want to put them out there as i go

xlayzur: You're a real asshole you know that? you called hotshot fake like plastic when you're the fakest one around!! you play the victim and act like we all hate you for no reason, There is a reason!!! you're an asshole!!! people were your friend for the promise of a free rank cause you loved to flex your wealth. Recently when you were denied SoP you started baby raging and made it everyone else's problem. you've shown your true colors recently with this book stuff. none of us care. the book wasn't yours to own and make copies of and sell there were only meant to be 2 of them. and you made it seem like you wrote it all. That was jef you just copy pasted it from the google doc into the game. if that's not fake then I don't know what is.

Hybrid: I know what you said. you make me sick

goodmorning9: You're an entitled brat. When i got the 8-bit plot you acted like you owned it even though it wasn't yours at any point. its the same with the recent prison auction. you acted like I stole your money. it was an auction for the public I stole nothing from you I simply purchased 1 kr from the government. When you left for a week you tried to villainize me for stealing the plot and you made up lies about me for no reason. Also you lied when you ran for mp and whenever we called you out for it you ran it was pathetic.

kiko: you called me a rat when we held you accountable for cheating at the bcpl event. kinda cringe. And i know your feelings about me haven't changed cause you didn't unban me from your stuff at warp 2 and you wanted to deny me from cc. you claimed it was cause im immature but i doubt it. NOT BASED

slime: Slime i doubt you'll ever see this cause you're inactive and all but still. Our problems started when you banned me from the shelter for nothing. you cant take a joke. very cringe. secondly when you went and said all the stuff to cracked. you shouldn't have been put back on the staff team. The only reason you got hired back was the lack of mods. lastly and most recently you decided to talk all this garbage about me in DoA chat. You were unhappy with my newfound success so you went and told DoA I wasn't worthy of MP cause of stuff i did in the past. you're scum.

If you're not on the list i either forgot you existed, liked you, or didn't know you.

Status
Not open for further replies.