Hiring LVMH Co. Holdings Incorporated

Crusader

Citizen
Banned
Name of the Company: LVMH Co. Holdings Incorporated
Company Owner: LouisVuitton8
Location of the Company Headquarters Sandstone Building: Level 5
Short description of your company: We are a holding company that takes interest in many different types of companies. We specialize in the real estate development of land. We also have holdings in entertainment.
Who is working for you in what positions?: Currently myself Gikohanno and Inputtoe
Are you hiring? If so, will there be an application process? You’re also encouraged to make a format people fill out in order to become employees with a Terms of Service agreement.: Yes I am hiring. Yes there will be an application process please message me on discord.
On what conditions are you hiring if you are? (wage, tasks, etc.); Wages start at 15 for every 15 minutes I do not use company plugin but rather I use payroll bare that in mind.
How can players buy from you or make use of your services? (i.e. the location of your shop or the instructions on how to request services)
Anything else you want to tell players, such as images of the company HQ, some services you did before, vouches and similar.: My store is a shopfont and located at 284 64 -70.