Luxaholic's Election Post (August 2018)

Luxaholic

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Hi people, a little bit about me, I'm 21 years old, a mechanical engineering major, and Ive been on the server for over 2 years since it was beta and had just 2 very small buildings. Ive since helped shape the server both governmentally and physically. This past period I created the Animal Abuse Law with AbiDarkangel which adds another layer of realism to businesscraft and finally freed the animals of businesscraft from the heavy shackles of oppression. In addition I voted:
FOR the will law, allowing players to make wills if they choose to leave bc
FOR the ticket abuse law which prevents players from bothering staff with useless tickets, leaving them with more time to help you with what you need help with
FOR the minimum wage law which greatly helps the economy of bc
FOR the city rules board which helps consolidate rules, regulations, and notes in cities
FOR the creation of towns, which are cheaper, smaller, and more abundant than cities
AGAINST the government collateral law which would allow players to never return borrowed money from other players and leaving the government to foot the bill.

I do not support my fellow candidates Matty707, kcolyz, and Olefante, as all 3 of these candidates are looking to repeal the animal abuse law so they can continue their own personal inhumane practices.

THIS is not unreasonable. (26 sheep in a 108 block area)
2018-08-14_00.17.52.png

Bangladesh150

Citizen
Donator
Good luck Lux! I am also against the collateral bill as it will bring the government into situations that will lead to debt for reasons that arent even the gov. fault.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
I do not support my fellow candidates Matty707, kcolyz, and Olefante, as all 3 of these candidates are looking to repeal the animal abuse law so they can continue their own personal inhumane practices.

THIS is not unreasonable. (26 sheep in a 108 block area)
View attachment 1416
Mr. Lux,

As mush as you have a right to your own personal views, you have yet to hear an official statement from me regarding this matter. Unless you have an official statement mentioned by me, please refrain from bringing up my name regarding matters that do not directly involve me. Thank you kindly.

Also, within your candidacy statement, why are the sheep within your example picture on a stone surface instead of grass? That practice of sheep herding seems cruel in itself... Shame on you.

Thank you for reading.

Best,

Last edited:

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Hi people, a little bit about me, I'm 21 years old, a mechanical engineering major, and Ive been on the server for over 2 years since it was beta and had just 2 very small buildings. Ive since helped shape the server both governmentally and physically. This past period I created the Animal Abuse Law with AbiDarkangel which adds another layer of realism to businesscraft and finally freed the animals of businesscraft from the heavy shackles of oppression. In addition I voted:
FOR the will law, allowing players to make wills if they choose to leave bc
FOR the ticket abuse law which prevents players from bothering staff with useless tickets, leaving them with more time to help you with what you need help with
FOR the minimum wage law which greatly helps the economy of bc
FOR the city rules board which helps consolidate rules, regulations, and notes in cities
FOR the creation of towns, which are cheaper, smaller, and more abundant than cities
AGAINST the government collateral law which would allow players to never return borrowed money from other players and leaving the government to foot the bill.
View attachment 1416
Best of luck, my friend!

I agree with your views on the right to a will, and the creation of towns. The other points of interest seem intriguing, but I do not wish to share my opinion on those matters just yet.

Last edited: