Department of Internal Development
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
Lunel
Lunel
SeniorCommunityCoordinator
A little about me:
Hey hey, I’m Lunel!

I joined BusinessCraft back in August 2018. I started out as a farmer but quickly lost aim after a few months. However, eventually I found the DoA, and my interest in the server spiked. Now, I’ve worked in this department for a bit over a year now as a Ranger, Sr. Ranger, Agriculture Minister, and currently as the acting minister on Tippy’s behalf.

During my time in the DoA, I’ve gotten the chance to work with several different ministers and learn from them through their different leadership styles, which I can now incorporate into my own style.

From my experience, I’ve learned the importance of the DoA’s role in not only maintaining the server’s wild and wildlife, but in cultivating a welcoming community for new and old players to immerse themselves in. Being one of the most accessible departments, the DoA is a great department for players to take the first step into government positions and become comfortable enough to pursue their interests, whether that be within the DoA or in other departments.

I’m hoping you’ll give me the chance to bring more attention to this amazing department and help it grow!

Playtime: 3w 15h 23m

Policies: