Hiring Looking for Hunters and Farmers in OCC

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
Crown Cafe Co. is now hiring!
We are currently looking for hunters and farmers!​

Farmers will be hired to harvest our farms at our plot which is located at OCC-12. You will have to store at least half of your harvests, and the rest you can do whatever the heck you want with.

Hunters will be hired to kill chickens, sheep, pigs and other mobs that give you food. For each half-stack of food you bring, you will be paid a bonus of k20.

Both of these jobs start out at k7 per 15 minutes. Raises will be possible!

If you'd like to see our buildings, we are two buildings to the right of the freeway, and we are straight across to the left from the airport. Our buildings consist mainly of white concrete and birch wood, if you still can't find us.

If you'd like to take any of these jobs, please message me on Discord, @NateDawg2k16 [AWING]#8737

Hey, I'm interested. I haven't picked a job yet. Is there a certain job you need to be filled. If so, I'll do it for 7.5k per 15 minutes.

Also, your Discord isn't working for me.

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
Hey, I'm interested. I haven't picked a job yet. Is there a certain job you need to be filled. If so, I'll do it for 7.5k per 15 minutes.

Also, your Discord isn't working for me.
Sorry man, but this company is done for. Probably need to fix that prefix, lol. If you're looking for a job ask bharatj about Palm General.

adarHD

Department of Agriculture
Department of Agriculture
Department of Economy
adarHD
adarHD
EconomySecretary
hire me a guy from 4 years ago!