Not open for further replies.

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
Your honor, I am here to file a lawsuit against MineSteve6 for failure to repay a loan.

On June 15, 2020, MineSteve6 was granted a loan of 1000 krunas as requested, and ordered to pay back 150% of the loan, (1500 krunas) by the 15th of July, 2020. (Screenshots will be listed below.)

On the 12th of July, my client was given a notice that failure to repay up to 2 weeks after the deadline would result in a lawsuit.

Come the 15th of July, no payback still. Even after the 2 week extension, I have not received the payback, despite his more than sufficient balance. Your honor, I am asking for 1500 krunas, the asked for amount, from MineSteve6's balance.

Attachments

• 2020-06-14_17.43.41.png
    2020-06-14_17.43.41.png
    326.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 2020-06-14_17.42.36.png
    2020-06-14_17.42.36.png
    368.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 2020-07-12_13.53.00.png
    2020-07-12_13.53.00.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 13

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
@MineSteve6 is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @MineSteve6 , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Matty707 Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

I would also like to remind all parties involved about the strict Honesty in Court Law.

Thank you.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
After some Judicial digging around, it's come to my attention that the Defendant has been inactive from than 1 month, and currently holds the requested amount of Krunas. (Please see the attached image.)

Unless the Defendant returns by 2:34 AM (PST) on 08/05/2020, this court case will default in the Plaintiff's favor, awarding him the requested amount from the agreed upon loan.

Thank you,

Attachments

• minesteve6.png
    minesteve6.png
    11.7 KB · Views: 17

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
JUDGE'S RESPONSE

Analysis:
The Plaintiff has brought the Defendant @MineSteve6 to civil court on the grounds of be unable to make a repayment for a loan granted by the Plaintiff. Evidence has shown that an agreement was made and has been reviewed closely.

Conclusion:
The Defendant has been inactive from the server well over a month at the time of writing this statement. They also have the appropriate amount of cash to repay the fined amount. Due to the evidence provided, they clearly owe the request amount.

Verdict:
As reigning Judge, I am ordering the repayment of 1,500 Krunas from the Defendant's (@MineSteve6) personal account and/or material belongings as collateral of equal value.

Since the Defendant is inactive from the server, I task the Department of Justice, @bharatj will collect the fined amount from the account of the Defendant and ensure the Plaintiff is paid out.

This court case is now adjourned.

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge Matty707

klcPQA3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.