Denied Lobstair's Application for Hospital Secretary

Lobstair

Citizen
- In-game name: Lobstair
- Date joined server: July 1st 2019
- Current playtime: 13d 18h
- How long have you been a Doctor: 1 month
- Why do you want to be a Hospital Secretary
: I believe that I've learned enough and have treated so many patients that my efforts would better be put to a more work intensive job. I also want to help people to the best of my abilities and believe that I cannot do that to my full potential as just a doctor.
- What can you bring to the Department: I treat all my patients with respect and care. I am a frequent player of the server so I think the department could use an incredibly active member. I have many ideas that I believe would be beneficial to the department. I drop whatever I am doing to attend to patients and I think that while it'd be nice to think that's the mindset of all doctors, it is not, which is okay but I think having someone that does have that mindset as Hospital Secretary would be good for the department.
- Additional Information: While I am aware there may be a limit on Hospital Secretary jobs at the moment, I am still grateful to submit a more professional and knowledgeable application and I look forward to your response whether positive or a negative. I am glad to have this job and I look forward to a bright future in the department of health.

puppy_lover153

Citizen
Donator

Denied

Sorry, your application for Hospital Secretary has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

The department has come to the conclusion that you're not suited for this position. Your application doesn't seem to stand out nor does it elaborate on what you can do as a Hospital Secretary that you can't already do with your current position. If you have any comments, complaints, or concerns, feel free to contact me via in-game or Discord.