DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
- Title: Limitations on Mall Shop Renting

- Type of motion (Edit/Removal/Creation): Creation

- Elaboration & Reasoning: We all know the mall in the Capital City. It could be referred to as the center of sales in the Capital because of it being the place where all the large companies set up shop in 2,3, and even 6 shop spaces. However I find that with all these shops being taken up by the larger companies, it leaves very little room for smaller companies to begin in the mall. I am proposing we set a limit to how many mall shops one player can rent at a time, the limit being 2. There are 60 mall shops. Some people own 4 or more of which, thats 12+ shops gone from only 3 players, a fith of the available space. However, if passed, this bill will allow for up to 30 individual shops in the mall. Once this bill is officially implemented, all players with over 2 mall region shops will need to remove all but 2 shops. In addition to the rental limit, a player CAN NOT rent out shops theyve rented to another player. If your name is on the sign your name has to be on the chestshop signs.

As a measure of enforcement, the fine of having over 2 mall regions per person will be the amount of kruna it cost to rent all shops being rented by the player.
As a measure of enforcement, the fine of renting out mall shops to other players will be 1000kr per mall shop taken from the person which is renting the region.

- Other Information: The Commerce Sub-Department of the Department of Commerce and Education will be in charge of enforcing this through their Property Investigators.

supersuperking

Speaker of Parliament
Speaker of the Parliament
Donator
supersuperking
supersuperking
Tier1
Name: supersuperking
Reason you missed the vote: I forgot
Your vote: aye