Like a theater, it’s Intermission

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackSyth

A Used To Be Fun Member
Donator
Damn, I don’t even know what to say. I haven’t been active for about a week now and Ig u guys have probably got the message by now that I am taking a break. It might be a bit lengthy so I will also be giving a bit of my stuff away.

Well, BC, it’s been fun. From being a writer and opening Books.co (Greatest book company on BC) to starting Blue Oracle and the Cafe De Oracle (Greatest restaurant on BC) to deciding to create BC TV and Prada then onto my second to last project of starting the BCSL and finally to try and record the history of BC. It’s been a really fun ride trying to do it all especially with all the little stops in between like getting a mansion with Act or running for mp with the help of Real. Ily all and you have really made me love this server even more. But with me taking such a long break, it’s time for me to give some stuff away. Tho I do want it back.

Will:
Actlis- In my UwU.co offices I have a chest named Banknotes and you will find 25k in there, get that and pay for the mansion to be built. Maybe have Jocie got get it for you. Dak knows where my storage room is. Second I will be leaving you my Mansion Plot. There is your present I was talking about. Figured you would like a fully built mansion. Give the money to Fhlown to build it. She knows what I asked for.

Jocie- I’m leaving you my WestRidge plot along with my plot directly in front of Capital. Please still let the pandas use the arena and also try and get the restaurant running for me. Oh, and I’m leaving you the ASMR Daddy stick. It should be in my off hand. Last, please have someone evict me from my UwU.co offices near spawn and rent them to out for me. It has most of my stuff.

Marty- I leave you BC TV. Keep my channels for me and do well with it. I trust u broski. Have Matty evict me from the studio and rent it for me pls

Tree and Marty- I am leaving you both the BCSL. Maybe see if the awards and trophy’s can have the names colored and bolded by Koal.

Askiturai- I leave you the Capital City Pandas along with 7k from Actlis to pay for your contract and 2k to sign a free agent.

MrShark- I leave you my Porsche

RTD- I leave you the rest of my money to deal with anything that needs to be payed for like BC TV or BCSL.

Goodbyes for now:

Act- It’s been fun to watch you blossom into the player and owner you are now especially with Kostco. I promise we will get married just not yet. Make sure you have fun and STOP APOLOGIZING!
RTD- Man, keep stacking yow bread. You my brother 4L. AYE
Melown- I’m so sad to see you going. You were always so fun to play wit and I wish you the best. Keep ur head up and I wish you well where ever you go.
Jocie- A faint clap of thunder
Clouded skies
Perhaps rain comes
If so, will you stay here with me?
Tree
- My guy. I remember the day I met you. It was like 2am and you were tearing down some build and Jocie was cracking jokes and I came to look up to you two. Never would I have thought that I would become friends with y’all. I remember one time we were in a cha t and you said, “Oh, so Black is replacing John, what a downgrade.” Well, I was happy to be y’all a downgrade, continue what I started pls
Marty- What’s up Camera dude. Here, let me give you flying perms. Bro, we had some fun times. Keep crashing the server. Thx
Koal- You have created a great server. Imma be back to do more cause I can’t resist the urge not to. I will be finishing that history book, so be ready when I return.
Shark- Man, you were one of my greatest friends on the server and I’ll always have your back. Keep up Isla Del Mar with Act and stay cute qt.
Real- I remember when I joined, you were another person along with Ian that I looked up to. You seemed to know everything and always had an answer. You taught me a lot and I probably wouldn’t be an mp without u.
Lobster- OC gonna win the chip because of u. You have helped me so much by joining the BCSL and other stuff. Even building the GBC. Ily bro. #BedHeadGangForLife
Georgia- I’m sorry to see you leave. Especially since I was in that VC where you first spoke. I ended up talking the next day and your the one who actually started me giving my money away in hide and seeks cause it was so fun. Well, all good things come to an end.
Ian- Man, I wish u weren’t leaving either but it doesn’t matter, I shall bring back to Church of Ian, cause Ian is God.
Windows- So Ik it’s like 2am but you wanna come record some stuff real quick.
Corax- Remember, No Canoodling
Reaper- Bro, take care of everyone while I’m gone. Thx. And help WR out, we need it.
Matty- Thanks for so much info. You really helped me understand a lot of things and u and Dani were so much fun. Do well my friend
Sprite, Info, and Bh- Hey qts
Demon- The four nations were at peace until the fire nation attacked.
Riley- Carrots.co better sell carrots
Lobstair- We Are the Cristal Gems.
Garmen- Keep up your good work and take a god damn break.
Kaila- So I would like to order 7 stacks of steak.
Marsh- Remember when you, me, Timmy, and Dak we’re gonna make a company. Good times....
Timmy- I know you have some visions for Isla Del Mar so carry them out while I’m gone. We need a city up north.
Czar- Man, we were the originals, the Kostco Kids. Me, you, Georgia, and Kai. Greatest crew of people. Keep up the Black Mafia for me. And Staff and PO’s, What Mafia?
Kai- Man, you took care of us. You were so reliable and down to earth. Make sure you don’t get addicted this time. Love you bro.
Dwerpy- Ik things ended badly between us but I hope you do well.

Well, I’ll be back in a month or two. Maybe 3 so have fun while I’m on break.

So until next time,
Gotta blast! Into the stars.....

Your one and only,
BlackSyth

Last edited:

Riley

Citizen
Donator
I'll miss bullying you Syth. Jokes jokes... unless???
But honestly will miss you and it was fun joking around and being stupid every once in a while. Carrot Co will always sell carrots, aight? I wish you luck in the future and we'll be here for when you return. <3

fluffybaldie

Staff member
Minister of Public Affairs
Department of Agriculture
Department of Internal Development
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
fluffybaldie
fluffybaldie
Public Affairs Minister
come back soon black uwu or else your knees will taste like spaghetti and they will wiggle like jello

AyeItsMelown

Citizen
I wish u well too black lmk if you ever need anything, im rlly happy we became friends and hope everything’s all good <3ima miss u :((

Last edited:

BlackSyth

A Used To Be Fun Member
Donator
I'll miss bullying you Syth. Jokes jokes... unless???
But honestly will miss you and it was fun joking around and being stupid every once in a while. Carrot Co will always sell carrots, aight? I wish you luck in the future and we'll be here for when you return. <3
Thx, you and Corax can always bully me. I’ll be back for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.