Accepted Libnah's Application for Environment Manager

Libnah

ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚
Donator
- In-game name: Libnah
- Date joined server: July 5th 2018
- Current playtime: Around 28 days ish
- Why do you want to be an Environment Manager: I am applying to become an Environment Manager because I think it would be a lot of fun. I love to help the community and believe this would better help me achieve this more. I happen to see a lot of stray animals around the city and highways, so I would love to put them in the shelter, or to give them a better home out in the wilderness. I have experience working in the field, helping with cleaning up the wilderness and making it present a better image for the server and when new players warp to the wilderness. I enjoyed helping restore some areas and would love to work with the current, and future, Environment Managers.
- Additional Information: I will like to finish this current term as the Speaker of the Parliament before I start in any department. Thank you for reviewing my application!

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament
Good Luck Lib!

Corax

Citizen
Donator
omg like how the frick have i not seen this yet lmao im upset

yay lib! gl! if you get accepted like yay because we all see a great person here like hEllO but anyways gl <3 <3

RedFr0st

On lunch break for 2 weeks now
Donator
Am not gonna lie thought you where already accepted bruh what is taking kat a long time. also good luck