LERCO - INC. --- FORM --- 100 KR REWARD!

Dopper

Citizen
Banned
Donator
Hello,

Sorry for any confusion in Stinky's Original Post. The information stated, will be used for "targeted" advertising. Pretty much, the information from above, will be used to determine ad's best suited for you. As for the "Political Ideals", what was meant was, just are shared characteristic(s) between who you chose to vote for.

Your information will not be shared, just complied, and put into "portfolios" of players with similar characteristics. It will not be used to sway a political opinion, however, political candidates will be allowed to access this, and use it to "target" who they should send "ads" to about their campaign.

Yes, this information will be sold, however, as stated, you will be compensated for filling out a "characteristics sheet"

As for the "machine learning" aspect, all that is, is just a program that finds similar characteristics between the players, and sorts players accordingly. Nothing to be worried about!

You might ask: What is the point of "targeted" advertising? Well,

Want Your 100 KR? Just Fill This Form Out!: https://forms.gle/6b64FoC61Nahstc57

As for a "Privacy Policy":

The Information Filled out, will be used for ONLY advertising, and not to intrude upon privacy.
Players can chose to retract their information from the database at any point (However the 100 KR will have to be refunded)
The information will not be used to sway campaigns.
I, L33Twithin, will be responsible for any unintentional misuse by clients of the database.

^^ The "Policy" stated above, can be changed at anytime, without notice.

Thanks,

L33Twithin

Last edited:

William_CTO

Creator of Dark Mode on Forums
Donator
William_CTO
William_CTO
Tier4
I am very much against targeted advertising. In fact, I'm going to talk to my fellow MPs to see if we need to create a law against it.

Dopper

Citizen
Banned
Donator
Yes, Will, what you have just said clearly violates the Sherlock accords. However, why do you dislike targeted advertising?

Dopper

Citizen
Banned
Donator
Thanks for your questions Techno. The misuse of the information is not something I can control very well, as for it being misused. Any person can be corrupt and misuse it, no matter if they are in the Parliament are not (No, I am not implying the parliament is corrupt). And yes, the information can be used as many times as the client wants.

Sadly, I have had very few responses, so I am not sure if I can ever go through with this.