Lawsuit: Dismissed LenonLemony vs LuckyCherry1

Status
Not open for further replies.
05/31/2019, 22:18(10:18PM - Horário de Brasília)

This thread is directed to Your Honor, with all the respect, and I hope BusinessCraft's justice system won't fail to its loyal players.

Around 22 PM, 05/31/2019, I got a wolf egg from a party ("Dropping party"), where others were participating, nearby the Wilderness 3(if Your Honor has some question about that, we have around 4+ players who were in this party, including "supersuperking", "Kat"...).
As any Minecraft's player knows, if you would like to tame a wolf, you'll need some bones. And I needed some. So I typed in /ad command: "I need some bones". It was a fast message, but LuckyCherry1, at the same time I sent that message, answered in the chat: "Selling bones in the spawn". Then I went immediately to the spawn.

Already there, Mr. LuckyCherry1 told me the amount was 3 packs, and it would cost around 2000 Krunas. I accepted the amount and the value, and I gave him 2000 Krunas BEFORE he gives me the bones! Immediately, he gave me 1 BONE and tried to run away in his car. Before running after him, he started to punch me, and I, FOR SELF-DEFENSE, hit back, consequently killing him. After that, he logged off and went offline, not even saying 1 only word for me, or explaining the reason for that attitude! Around 37 minutes later the occurred, I'm without my 2000 Krunas back, or the 3 packs of bones. People already knew LuckyCherry1 was not a good player, as he spammed in the chat before trying to get some easy money(we have witnesses for that too, Your Honor)! It is just 2000 Krunas, but I got that with hard work!

I'm sure Your Honor will judge this with loyalty to the server, not failing in even one word.

Graciously, LenonLemony

supersuperking

Speaker of Parliament
Speaker of the Parliament
Donator
supersuperking
supersuperking
Tier1
I have seen LuckyCherry1 do similar things with other players via scamming them for money and so on and all of the claims here are real he did ask for bones while at a drop party

ferre007_

Citizen
@LenonLemony Is there any foto evidence of the transaction between you and the Defendant?
If you or any of your witnesses have foto proof or anything more than just a statement please list that in this thread. That would make solving this case much easier.

Thank you.

ferre007_

Citizen
JUDGE'S RESPONSE

Analysis:
No clear evidence exists of the transaction.

Conclusion:

The lawsuit did not feature enough evidence to prove the Defendant Guilty. With all of that said I have reached a verdict.

Verdict:
I hereby Dismiss this lawsuit for lack of evidence

Court Dismissed

This case was presided by Judge ferre007_

Status
Not open for further replies.