Accepted Lennnrissi's analyst application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lennonrissi

Department of Economy
Department of Economy
Edans21
Edans21
EconomySecretary
- Minecraft Username:lennonrissi
- Playtime:1 week 8 hours
- /bcseen Playtime:10 hours 30 minutes
- Discord Username:onthecornerbaker#3445
- Describe your experience with Stratham's economy and business sectors. I have owned multiple businesses and was an economy secretary before I left
- What new ideas can you bring to the department? a new tax idea/new gov funding ideas
- Why do you want to work for the DoE? because I worked in the DoE before and just joined back. I also thought i could do some good for the department and the server as a whole. And i would love to show some initiative in the server again.
- Additional Information: N/A

Last edited:

Reppal

Citizen
Banned
Donator
Reppal
Reppal
Auditor
I won't deny your application so it doesn't take much time to re-apply, but we would like to ask you put more effort into your responses. You are welcome to update the application within 1-2 days and it will be re-reviewed.

Reppal

Citizen
Banned
Donator
Reppal
Reppal
Auditor
Edit: Just found out I am not able to accept or deny worker applications. I'll notify Ancastal your app was updated.

Last edited:

Ancastal

Department of Economy
Department of Economy
Donator
Ancastal
Ancastal
Analyst
Hello. I see you have updated your applications, which I would have otherwise denied.
Your current application is much better than before and I think you can do good in the department.

If you don't mind, I would rather hire you as an Economy Secretary as we need more people working on some of our internal projects.

Accepted

Congratulations, Lennonrissi! Your application for Economy Secretary has been accepted.

Thank you,

Status
Not open for further replies.